Get 1 Month of Free Professional Picks For Taking My Cryptocurrency Course!
Getting Into The Right
Cryptocurreny Names Now Is Going
To Be Key For Big Success Later
From the desk of: Chris Douthit, the former Lead Market Maker for Goldman Sachs, financial author, Certified Scrum Product Owner and investment analyst who made over 2000% in 2017 has made yet another prediction!
Dear friend, valued customer, fellow investor, and future success story...
I have a full line of over 20 cryptocurrencies that I have done extensive research on that will soon benefit from the advances of blockchain technology. Disruption is happening right now, don’t watch it pass you buy.
Getting into the right names now would be like buying Amazon 15 years ago. The wealth that will be built through blockchain is going to be substantial over the next few years.
Taking Swift And Decisive Action Now Could Lead To
A Massive Return Within The Next Year
My name is Chris Douthit, and I have been featured on most of the top cryptocurrency media outlets worldwide. Some of these include InvestInBlockchain.com, NullTX.com, CryptocurrencyNews.com, HackerNoon.com and many more.
There are a lot of people stepping in right now to make some pretty big bets on the future of blockchain, this is a very bullish sign. The money is there for the taking and for anyone who wants it, but you have to get in now before the market starts to run.
This Is What I See Happening Recently - The Writing Is One The Wall
- Bloomberg launches the Galaxy Crypto Index fund (BCGI). This is part of the Michael Novogratz’s Galaxy Digital Capital Management firm. Bloomberg will own and administer the index fund.
- Facebook added Evan Cheng, the most senior director of engineering to its blockchain team.
- Coinbase launches its custodial services for large institutional investors, minimum $10 million buy-in.
- Goldman Sachs announces that it’s opening up a trading desk dedicated to cryptocurrencies.
- George Soros, the billionaire investor is now buying up cryptocurrencies.
- Andreessen Horowitz puts $300 million to work in a cryptocurrency fund.
- The Rockefeller family venture capital firm is now said to be getting into cryptocurrency investing.
- Susquehanna is now trading millions of dollars of bitcoin for its wealthy clients.
- BlackRock, the world’s largest investment fund manager announces its intention to explore and most likely enter cryptocurrency markets.
These are clear signs that the smart money thinks the bull market is about to take off again. But there is something else happening right now too that shows specific crypto names are going to go even higher and our members are going to be some of the few that reap the benefits.
What We Do
My team and I are constantly researching and following all the cryptocurrencies, that including who runs them, what industries they are in, what innovations they are pushing, probability of disruption, is blockchain fit, and most importantly do they have a formula for success.
We then keep are members posted on all new and events that are relevant to the space and that will affect your bottom line. If you want to have us working for you 24/7 just enter your details below.
Get One Month Of Free Trades By Joining Us Below
We value your privacy and would never spam you