100xCoin: Hop In, We Are Going Places
Blockchain is a decentralized general ledger. It is a computer network that has an identical copy of the database and changes its status (records) to a common agreement based on pure mathematics. All this means that there is no need for any central server or any entity we trust (e.g. central bank, notaries, banks, Paypal, etc.). The blockchain is the technological basis for all cryptocurrencies, whether Bitcoin, Ethereum, Hyperledger, etc.
An important part of the blockchain is the smart contracts, a piece of code that is stored in the blockchain network (in each participant’s database). It basically defines the conditions to which all parties using the contract agreement. Therefore, if the required conditions are met, certain actions are executed. Because the smart contract is stored on all computers on the network, everyone must run it and get the same result. This way users can be sure that the result is correct.
Blockchain and Smart Contracts open many doors to new decentralized businesses and eliminates the need for expensive third parties. Many new companies are now working on this technology, and large companies are testing it in closed networks to collaborate directly with each other without the need for intermediaries.
Moving on, the project I’m going to present you is 100xCoin(https://www.100xcoin.io/), a deflationary token built on the Binance Smart Chain blockchain that seems to gonna disrupt this industry.
In more detail, 100xCoin(https://www.100xcoin.io/) is a deflationary token built on the chain of blocks inside the Binance Smart Chain network. The coin features 7% transaction fees split between burn functions, automatic liquidity pool generation, and a development wallet.
The coin trades on a variety of exchanges (currently on Pancakeswap, Probit, Bkex) and the intention is that it will be constantly added to new exchanges to support its rapid growth, further increasing exposure. In addition, major cryptocurrency tracking and analysis houses ( such as Coinmarketcap, Coingecko, Coinbase…) include 100xCoin tracking, allowing you to take advantage of every drop and every buying opportunity by following 100xCoin closely with a chart that makes sense to you.
The main idea behind $100xCoin is focused on attracting the largest community possible. Thus, on the one hand, the team’s intention is to capture the attention of those first-time buyers who want to invest in cryptocurrencies. The main objective for this type of people is to provide them with an education on cryptocurrency trading so that they can understand how the market works and to encourage DYOR in order to be aware of the risks of the market. On the other hand, it is also intended to captivate those already experts in the sector, showing them the possible potential of the currency and encouraging their participation in the community so that they can help educate newcomers as well.
It is hoped that the combination of these two very different types of members will provide the project with everything it needs to carry out the upcoming use case plans.
Main Features & Benefits
- 100X Growth Plan:The community is able to design the currency’s own roadmap, thus making them knowledgeable about everything that is going to happen with the project.
- Wizards team:The project is led by public owner Ken “The Crypto”, and a team of cryptocurrency experts.
- Trustworthy:Led by Ken the Crypto, 100x has what other altcoins lack: accountability, governance and a vision for the future.
- Tokenomics that work:1.5% marketing and development wallet, 2% self-generated liquidity, and 3.5% burn to increase the rarity on each transaction (explained later).
- Perfect timing:Launched in the midst of the alt-coin bull run, 100x is attracting large investors who have made fortunes investing in previous gems.
- Not a fork of Safemoon:Unlike other projects that have come out as a fork of Safemoon, 100xCoin’s liquidity protocol sends all generated funds directly to the contract pool where no dev wallet can access.
Tokenomics: how it works?
$100x is the token of the project, which is a deflationary token built on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC) network’s. BSC is a blockchain network built for running smart contract-based applications, which allows users to get the best of both worlds: the high transaction capacity of BC and the smart contract functionality of BSC. What is special about Binance Smart Chain is its low fees and fast transaction speed, but what is even more special is its compatibility with EVM (Ethereum Virtual Machine). Due to EVM compatibility, DApps developed on Ethereum can be ported (imported into Binance Smart Chain as-is), and Ethereum wallets like Metamask can be used as-is.
In more detail, the main aspects of tokenomics of $100xCoin are the following:
- 3.5% burn per transaction (2% automatic burn and 1.5% reserved for manual burns):i.e. by sending small amounts of tokens to wallet holders (like current projects), the redistribution actually gives more “Selling Power” to holders. Thus, 100xCoin holders are rewarded by a steady increase in the value of the token as the supply in circulation decreases. Redistribution only benefits the top 20 token holders, and does not help community growth in the long run.
- 2% automatic liquidity generation:The liquidity pool feature was borrowed from the successful Safemoon project. To create more liquidity in the PancakeSwap pairing, the automatic liquidity feature taxes buyers and sellers 2% on each transaction. 50% of this transaction is used to purchase BNB. The other 50% of 100x is then matched with the purchased BNB and added to the liquidity pool.
- 1.5% marketing and development allocation:1.5% of the funds set aside for marketing and development. At the time of this writing, 100x is traded with a daily volume of approximately $1m USD. This 1.5% represents $15k USD which we will use to market the growth of the token, and develop future features of the platform.
The project gives the opportunity to earn 10xCoin tokensperforming some social media tasks and doing simple steps from the bounty program explained into the following Bitcointalk Thread here (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5333978.0), where you can access the link in order to see what are the conditions to become an early 100xCoincontributor and start acquiring tokens.
For more information about the project, you can visit and read their LitePaper available here (100xCoin_LP). You can also stay tuned in their official Telegram Channel (https://t.me/CoinCampaign100x). I hope you liked the post and soon I’ll send you new ones.
April: Post-Launch phase
- Influencer campaigns
- Strategic Partnerships.
- Blockfolio, CMC, CoinGecko
May: Growth phase
- Announced first use case
- Celebrity sponsorship
- First exchange listing
June: Flight phase
- Beta use case release
- Omni-channel marketing
- Manual burn-in event
- Launch MVP use case
- Media partnerships
- Charity campaigns
Social Media Links
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
Bitcointalk username: adriaparcerisas
Bitcointalk profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1870482
BSC wallet: 0x91707502A8DFDC523f7a6f2c218cC9a52777d5ad
Bitcointalk Proof of Authentication link: #796 (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5333978.msg56923256#msg56923256)
100xCoin: hop in, we are going places was originally published in DataDrivenInvestor on Medium, where people are continuing the conversation by highlighting and responding to this story.